Over The Door Organizer
Home Storage Ideas for Organizing Your Home
Use an over the door organizer and you will be implementing one
of the major home storage ideas endorsed here at Organization Makes Sense.
Organizing your home
means finding home storage solutions that use space efficiently and are user friendly. What could be
more efficient and accessible than over the door hooks and racks to store your
supplies and clothing on the back of a door?
Select the right organizer and you can create kitchen storage solutions for the
paper towels and food wrapping paper.
In the laundry room you
can get instant closet space for hanging clothes on hangers, or put the coat rack right on the
back of the door in the entry way.
Special hard to store items like flip flops, purses, and backpacks can find a home and get up off the
floor with door mounted racks, pockets and caddies.
When organizing your home don't forget that all doors are vertical surfaces.
Here are some home storage solutions using over the door hooks and racks to store items on smaller doors like your cabinets.
Tips for Organizing Your Home With Over the Door Pocket Organizers
- put one near the exit door of the house and assign a pocket to each family member. School permission slips, reminder notes, field trip money and other items that the kids must remember to take to school will always be staring them in the face before they leave.
- use them in the craft room to organize craft supplies
- use it as a mail organizer
- in the pantry use the pockets to hold dried food packages such as soups and gravy mixes
- keep one in the office to hold stationery and paper supplies
More Home Storage Solutions on the Back of a Door
by Beverly OMalley